SH FIGUARTS SHAIDER UNBOXING, REVIEW, AND NOSTALGIA

Shaider is another of my childhood superheroes. He represents coolness to me. Blue Hawk, Bavilos, Time Space Warp. Matrix Projection, Shooting Formation, and Super Blaster and all.

So it was a no brainer when I saw an SH Figuarts figure in Bangkok in Thailand that I should get it. By the way, this is a web exclusive from Tamashi Nation.

For this shoots I am using a crappy celphone camera. So bear with me.



It has the standard coolness of a SHF figures. The only issue for me is the limitation on the position of his right leg due to the holster.



If is full packed with accessories. The ordinary and laser blades. The laser blaster. Extra head. Six pair of hands for different purposes.

Shaider is on of the Space Sheriffs. To be honest, I don't care that much on the others. Shaider is cool enough for me not to think of anything else.

Cool poses from crappy cameras.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive