SAILORMOON SH FIGUARTS KO VERSION TOY REVIEW

In line with my recent experience in amazon.com, where my seller did not send the orders that I made, I am going to give to you a review, well sort of of SH Figuarts Sailormoon, which I am pretty sure what I have is a knock-off, bootleg, fake or whatever you call it version.



Sailormoon is a Japanese originating character from the anime (cartoons) and manga (not sure) variety. It was popular here in the Philippines back in the 90's and has one of the most catchy jingle or opening theme there is.

 

There are many Sailormoon, so we'll stick to the original Sailormoon which aptly called herself Sailormoon.

Right off the bat, the packaging's color scheme seems bland. Alert!!!





Then here is the complete accessories and alternate hands and face. It came complete.






Along with her cat Luna.



Ok, so once you get the touch and feel of its, it feels so fragile and the plastic has this sticky feeling. It has some bad paint jobs in some of its parts. Joints seems like going to break anytime.



But it is still pose-able and it has still some fun factor along with the worry. If I were you, I recommend to get the original, authentic version.

I got this bootleg version from a legitimate Mall here in our place.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive